The public information below was provided by the Nye County District Attorney’s office.
• Julie Kaye Edwards aka Julie Kaye Whisenant aka Julie K. Whisenant was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, with prior felony conviction, a felony.
• Veronica Marie Acedo aka Veronica Marie Garcia was charged on Dec. 11 with unlawful trespass upon land, two counts, a misdemeanor.
• Jeremiah Lee Burgett was charged on Dec. 29 with driving while license cancelled, revoked, or suspended; operating motor vehicle without registration or plate; operating vehicle with false mark or VIN; and no insurance, all misdemeanors.
• Jodie L. Francis was charged on Jan. 3 with battery, a misdemeanor.
• Jesse Lee Wolcott was charged on Jan. 4 with disturbing the peace and obstructing a public officer, both misdemeanors.
• Ashley Nicole Brownlee was charged on Jan. 5 with battery, a misdemeanor.